“La Pampeana is one Argentina’s premier lodges. Having traveled extensively in South America and specifically Argentina for wingshooting, La Pampeana offers the most diverse wingshooting I have seen anywhere in the Americas.
During my stay we shot high volume doves, pigeons over decoys, perdiz over pointers, driven and walk-up giant perdiz and ducks over decoys. I found all aspects of the shooting world class.
In addition to the hunting, the restored estancia is comfortable and well appointed. Chef Javier prepares gourmet meals that can be compared to dining at a five star restaurant.
The staff was attentive and the equipment first class. I can recommend La Pampeana with full confidence.”
(International Wingshooting Writer/Photographer)
- This was our 4th trip with River Plate Wingshooting and every year has been awesome, lots of birds and great hospitality!Dave Snyder
- We "discovered" Argentinean wingshooting seven years ago. The last four years with River Plate Wingshooting have been incomparable!Neil A. Mitchell
- While the duck flights formed overhead, the perdiz flushed ahead, and the dove swarmed above, a symphony of organization involving a flotilla of vehicles, delightful guides, and gourmet food, kept us grinning... and wanting more.Harry Chandler
- Service was incredible. Truly First ClassPhil W. Englert
- El Rincon was an excellent place. The staff were wonderful and treated us like royalty. Loved itMatthew T Lovell
- Great experience !! Will return next year.Phillip Mantz Sr
- Posada de Piedra in Punta del Este was more than we expected. The food, the service, our quarters and the view were all five star quality. Our birds flew non stop, and at times you could not reload fast enough. Addan our birdboy kept us full of ammo and enjoyed yelling "doble" . we enjoyed his company. Benjamin, mgr./host of the estancia kept us well fed and came to our rescue, for an emergency gun repair. Please thank Ben for the extra effort.Frank Baratti
- ... I wanted you to know how impressed I was with Kike's operation. The accommodations, the food, the service and the hunting were very special -- clearly the best trip we have had there. Kike has done a great job of locating/cultivating/preparing a sufficient number of hunting spots that there is really little pressure on them, and consequently the hunting is excellent..Ted Amstrong
- ... this years hunt exceeded previous years, great host, great guides and the best shoot I've ever experienced. Can't wait for next year. Thank you for everything.Jeff Lorentzen
- LUIS- I HAVE BEEN SHOOTING DUCKS FOR 65 YEARS!!!!!! Have had some big days and some not so big-0- but no bad days. Most of the big days have been weather related either luck or good planning- flash freeze in Yukon marsh, north wind in Northern Calif, fresh flooded rice field or bright moon night shooting in Scotland. My recent trip with Martin was not blessed with any good weather help- full moon, mild weather, clear nights ,little wind and really bit early for straight roseybil shooting. Somehow the guy who couldnt spell DUK 9 years ago pulled a rabbit out of the hat once again!!!!!!!! Twice he has moved us when conditions were not right- out west a few years ago and 2 years ago to La Calera- this year he overcame the natural situation with great planning and execution- ie change in baiting schedduling and lots of scouting. Further he has assembled an outstanding group of guides who are not only dedicated to supporting the customer but work together as a team and seem to really like each other-- the customer feels this. I THINK ITS CALLED LEADERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!! IFEEL TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE HAD THIS TIME WITH MARTIN AND THE "BOYS" LUIS- THANK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE TEAM FOR MAKING THESE SPECIAL DAYS POSSIBLEJim Barber