“La Pampeana is one Argentina’s premier lodges. Having traveled extensively in South America and specifically Argentina for wingshooting, La Pampeana offers the most diverse wingshooting I have seen anywhere in the Americas.
During my stay we shot high volume doves, pigeons over decoys, perdiz over pointers, driven and walk-up giant perdiz and ducks over decoys. I found all aspects of the shooting world class.
In addition to the hunting, the restored estancia is comfortable and well appointed. Chef Javier prepares gourmet meals that can be compared to dining at a five star restaurant.
The staff was attentive and the equipment first class. I can recommend La Pampeana with full confidence.”
(International Wingshooting Writer/Photographer)
- It was spectacular! The duck numbers were incredible and the dove numbers were great! Every single hunt was as good as it gets! Unbelievable service and great attitudes. Kike and the entire staff @ El Rincon are the best. Only El Rincon in Argentina!Mark Wheeler – KY
- Kike, I wanted to take one more opportunity to thank you for a great time. The entire experience was more than we expected - and we had high expectations. Please tell your entire staff how thankful we are for their help in making this a memorable trip. They did an outstanding job making the trip for the three generations of Brittons one we will never forget. Thank you also for making Wood's birthday very special. I have a sneaky suspicion that you may have held the final spot we were in for his birthday celebration. The girls making the cake was also fantastic. It was an outstanding birthday celebration. It is not often that you get to spend such quality time with your father and son. At 79, we cherish every moment we have with Pat. We are so glad that you and the staff could be part of it. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks.Wood Britton
- Juan, The warm welcome, the very best sport and great hospitality provided by you and your team just get better every year. My very sincere thanks to you all. AyeRaymond Edwards
- This was our 4th trip with River Plate Wingshooting and every year has been awesome, lots of birds and great hospitality!Dave Snyder
- We "discovered" Argentinean wingshooting seven years ago. The last four years with River Plate Wingshooting have been incomparable!Neil A. Mitchell
- While the duck flights formed overhead, the perdiz flushed ahead, and the dove swarmed above, a symphony of organization involving a flotilla of vehicles, delightful guides, and gourmet food, kept us grinning... and wanting more.Harry Chandler
- Service was incredible. Truly First ClassPhil W. Englert
- El Rincon was an excellent place. The staff were wonderful and treated us like royalty. Loved itMatthew T Lovell
- Great experience !! Will return next year.Phillip Mantz Sr
- Posada de Piedra in Punta del Este was more than we expected. The food, the service, our quarters and the view were all five star quality. Our birds flew non stop, and at times you could not reload fast enough. Addan our birdboy kept us full of ammo and enjoyed yelling "doble" . we enjoyed his company. Benjamin, mgr./host of the estancia kept us well fed and came to our rescue, for an emergency gun repair. Please thank Ben for the extra effort.Frank Baratti